Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Thanks For the Award Abagayle!


The Rules: If you choose to accept the award you must:


1) Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog

2) Copy the award and paste it to your blog

3) Tell us seven interesting facts about you

4) Pass the award to fifteen awesome bloggers you've discovered

5) Contact your nominations and let them know they've won

1.I love to play the drums and have been playing for 4 years.
2.I live with a family of 4 sisters!
3.I have 2 horses and 1 pony.
4.My cat literally has 9 LIVES
5.My family bunny is pregnant.
6.I love to go on trail rides.
7. I love track!!!

Here are the awards to my friends!
Josey at the blog, Diary of a Drummer Girl!
Sarah at the blog, HINTZ HAPPENINGS!
Emma at the blog, Fun Candy Craze!
Carlotta at the blog, Pastor girl Ponderings!
And . . . Thats it! Those are my only blog friends -I'll try to find more gradually.
Sorry!!! I bet you all have a lot more friends than me (LOL)!

No comments: