Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Flower Baskets!


My Mom's flower Basket!
Beautiful Marigolds!

These flowers make me think that fairies live in them! I have no idea why : )

My daisies from Ebert's

More of my daisies

 Leah, my sister's, daisies

cute white flowers

Sophia's flowers

Adorable panzies

Some weeds, such as dandelions, CAN BE gorgeous!

More daisies . . . You can tell i love daisies! They're my favorite flower.

Flowers : )

purple flowers!


For Mother's Day we bought my mom a beautiful flower basket. It is SO gorgeous that we had to buy one for both my Grandmothers. They all loved them just as much as we did. If you want to know where to get good flowers just go to Ebert's. They have the most beautiful flowers there you'll ever see in your entire life, they are gorgeous. That is my mom's flower basket. The other pictures of flowers are from Ebert's too! Gorgeous huh?

No comments: