Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happiness Is

For some reason I can't get the button up...but anyways its time for "Happiness Is"! I've never done this before so sorry if I'm doing something wrong.

Here are the instructions: Write a post with two things (or more than two things) that made you happy this week. For more information please go to Carlotta's Blog. Have a great day!

Hmmmm...at least two things that made me happy this week?!?! I've got it....

In this case...the Art Museum! I just love this glass structure!
it reminds me some what of my crazy drumming life!

A perfect example of God's wonderfully amazing creation!
                                      This picture was taken at Glacier National Park.

2 comments:

carlotta cisternas said...

Thanks for linking up! Beautiful photos :)

Callie said...

Anytime! I just couldn't bear leaving it behind! I LOVE Happiness Is.