Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Flowers!

Today I got up nice and early and did the animals. I was going to make muffins but we didn't have enough eggs...so much for that idea! Anyways, we took down all the Christmas stuff last night and that made me pretty sad. I love to wake up in the morning and see the biggest tree all lit up while outside it is extremely dark, it almost feels magical! I'm having a little trouble writing today...as you can tell. I don't have a lot to say except for the main stuff: what I did, what was going to do, I was just on picnik editing a awesome photo. These flowers are from my grandma for little Sophia after a piano recital. the are such beautiful flowers and the bible verse makes them even prettier.

 I know I showed the very bottom picture but I don't think I've evershowed you these pictures before! I love editing pictures with flowers!
Sorry about this picture...I couldn't get it straight :(
This is the one of my favaorites I think I showed you already!
I still LOVE this picture!
                                             That's all for now folks! Till next time I guess!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

very cute!
like the last one best :)

Callie said...

That one and the one above it are just to beautiful for words to say! :)