Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

ME!

I wanted you guys to know a little more about me so I will post 15 things about me!

1. I play the drums and have my own drum set.
2. I love to  climb trees to the very tippy top!
3.I have 4 sisters and no brothers.
4.I remain faithful to the god who can turn you into a pillar of salt.
5.I love to do e-mail (but don't worry, I'm not a freak about it)!
6. I enjoy times with my family and going up to our cabin with them.
7. I like to collect coins from different countries (I have coins all the way from China)!
8. I adore any kind of earring!
9. If I could have 1 things in the world for free, it would be some bongos!
10.I go to a barn every Thur. and Sat.
11.I've written my own comics before and failed.
12.I've knitted at least 5 hats!
13. I am almost done making a pair of PJ's on our sewing machine.
14. I love top go exploring on islands of all sorts!
15. And last but not least . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I LOVE MY BLOG!

Those are my fifteen things about me and if you want to now more about whats floating around in my silly mind, feel free to ask! Thanks for always commenting and taking time to read what I have to say!

No comments: