Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Some more stuff on Fall

As we say hello to the new sensations of fall I am getting more and more excited. Life around here always changes and comes out a little smoother than it was at the beginning of the school year. All of our school is finally a little more settled, and  we can go through it without asking mom so many questions. Trust me she gets a lot of them!

Something that always fascinates me is the colors. Not just the colors of the leaves, but the colors on everything: clothing, mugs, leaves, pumpkins, skies, and other browns and orange-ish things!

One thing we like to do for fall decorations is to dip pretty leaves into to clear wax. They stay good for 2-3 weeks and make a very sweet but fall like decoration!

Bread....mmmmmm, one of the best snacks with Chai Tea or cocoa!

I know everybody has a favorite thing about fall and I'd love to hear them!

Comment :)
From our pumpkin field!
 From our apple orchard

 Lindsay and our old kitty (cat) Zeke
 My pretty mom
 Me :)
 Sophia and her pretty blue eyes!
 Hannah and Lindsay sitting by the harvest
 My family, minus me, I was taking the photo
 My pretty sisters
 Mom and Sophia

No comments: