Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Picnik

Yesterday I learned how to use Picnik from watching my awesome cousin Ella, as she was showing my sister how to use it. I wanted to try to do it on my own, so I thought you guys would help me out by telling me what you think? I think I did pretty good for a first time.

BEFORE
AFTER
Well, what do you guys think? Do you like or dislike? I think it looks SO
much better than before because it didn't have a lot of color then. 

This is the picture my sister edited, how do you like hers?
BEFORE
 AFTER

                                              Sorry I haven't posted in a while!!!

4 comments:

Ella said...

they look great! ;)

Louie said...

Great job.
Louis

Eldarwen said...

Wow, you did a great editing job on those photos, Callie! :D I am in love with Picnik. ;)

Love,
Eldarwen

Callie said...

Thanks guys!!!! I only thing I would like to change with the one I edited would be Hannah's lips...there really pink. But you have to do that you need to pay...I don't excatly want to pay.